§ 1 General provisions
The Administrator of the collected data is the company acting under the name of The Ninth Sector Inc., established and operating in accordance with the laws of the Belize, with its registration number 124608; having its seat at Belize City, at 5827 Corner of Graduate Crescent and Bachelor Avenue, Belize City, Belize; electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the words and expressions present in this document that begin with capital letters, have to be understood in accordance with their definitions included in Terms of Service.
- The Administrator ensures that all the data he collects is processed in conformity with the law, is collected for the lawful purposes and is not subject to any other processing that would not stay in conformity with these purposes.
- The Website Service collect Recipients personal data in the following way:
- Through voluntary filling in the forms;
- Through storing on Recipient’s final device cookie files (“cookies”).
§ 2 The purpose of data collection
- The Administrator does not use Recipient’s data for any other purposes than enabling the Recipient proper access to Services offered by the Website Service, completion of the Purchase Order and Sale Agreements, in particular for:
- Establishing Purchase Order of Products offered by the Website Service placed by the Recipient;
- Handling of Recipient’s complaints;
- Providing the Recipients free of charge Newsletter Subscription;
- The Administrator processes the following personal data:
- Electronic mail address;
- First name;
- Address (street, number of the building, number of apartment, city, postal code, country)
- If the Client requested of issuing the invoice, The Administrator also processes:
- Company name;
- Tax identification number;
- Address of the company (street, number of the building, number of the apartment, city, postal code, country)
§ 3 Information contained in the forms
- The Website Service collects data voluntary indicated by the Recipient.
- The Website Service also may process information concerning the connection parameters (time indication, IP address).
- Information contained in the forms are shared to third parties with the consent of the Recipient.
- Information contained in the forms are processed for the purpose arising from the function of the form, such as conclusion of the Sale Agreement, online reporting, contact or subscribing the Newsletter.
- Information contained in the forms may be shared to third party, who performs technical support for rendered Services. In particular, it may concern information about domain owner, payment providers and other entities, which whom the Administrator cooperate.
§ 4 Sharing of the personal data
- Personal data are shared to third parties only within legal boundries.
- Personal data can be provided to third parties in cases indicated by the Administrator, upon the Recipient’s consent.
- Personal data can be provided to the entities authorized to its receipt under legal regulations in force, including competent judicial authorities.
§ 5 Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, usually in a form of short text files stored on User’s final device and are designated for using the Website Service’s websites. Cookies normally contain the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the final device and their unique identifier.
- The entity who places cookies on the Website Service’s Recipient’s final device and who gains access to them is the Administrator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creation of statistics which help to understand how do the Website Service’s Users use the websites, what makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website Service’s Recipient’s session (after logging in), which makes it not necessary for the Recipient to repeatedly insert the name and password at every subpage;
- defining the Recipient’s profile in order to display to him suitable materials in advertising networks, especially in Google network.
- Within the Website Service two main types of cookies are being used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files stored on Recipient’s final device by the time he logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on Recipient’s final device for the time specified in cookies parameters or by the time the Recipient deletes them.
- The software used to browse through the websites (the Internet browser) usually implicitly allows the storage of cookies on the Recipient’s final device. The Website Service’s Recipients are entitled to change settings in this respect. The Internet browser enables deleting cookies. Moreover, it is possible to automatically block cookies. More detailed information in this matter can be found in “help” or in the Internet browser documentation.
- Restrictions in the usage of cookies can affect some features available on Website Service’s websites.
- Cookies placed on the Website Service’s User’s final device can be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator.
- It is recommended to read privacy policies of this entities for purpose of be aware of rules using cookies in statistical matters.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, Google network in particular, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the Recipient uses the Website Service. For that purposes advertising networks are allowed to preserve information about the Recipient’s navigation trail or about the time of remaining on certain website.
- In respect of the information about the Recipient’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can browse through and edit information resulting from cookies, using the feature: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
§ 6 Server logfiles
- Information about certain actions of Recipient are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used solely for purposes of the Website Service administration and in order to provide the most efficient hosting services.
- The resources that are being browsed through are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following contents can be saved
- Time of request;
- Time of sending the answer;
- Name of Client’s station – identification realized through HTTP protocol;
- Information about the errors that occurred in the implementation of HTTP transactions;
- The URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – in case when the transition to the Website Service occurred through the reference mark;
- Information about the Recipient’s Internet browser;
- Information about the IP address;
- The abovementioned data is not associated with specific individuals who browse through the website’s content;
- The abovementioned data is used solely for the purposes of the Website Service administration.
§ 7 Cookies management
- If the Recipient does not want to receive cookies, he can change the Internet browser’s settings. However, disabling cookies necessary for the processes of authentication, safety and preserving the preferences, can impede and in extreme circumstances even prevent the usage of websites.
- In order to manage cookies Recipient should choose one of the following Internet browser and follow manual:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone